Our development process
Our process is determined by the needs of the project in question, but generally we’ll move through phases such as:
- Discovery and understanding - working with you to understand your requirements and identify how we can best serve them using web technology
- Scoping & Story mapping - building a shared model of the landscape of your project from the user’s perspective. This is where we break out the post-it notes in a collaborative workshop and get all the potential ideas out on the wall as a backlog of features
- Prioritise the backlog - what’s the next most important task for each user goal? Each sprint should deliver a working and enhanced version of the product - but what are the priorities for this sprint?
- Sprint - This is where we get to work designing, developing, testing and deploying the prioritised features.
- Demonstration & review - A key part of the agile process is the opportunity to see, test and review the recent work. This allows stakeholders and users to offer feedback and re-prioritise their goals.
- Deployment & launch - it’s often possible to deploy as you go, pushing new features or new versions of software live as they are built. But it may be the case that we want to develop a product using test servers, then launch into production at the end.
- Ongoing development & support - we believe that a web-based software should always be supported and maintained, to keep them secure, performant and delivering the goals for which they were originally built. We provide fast, agile and iterative development of products throughout their lifetime to ensure their continued success.